The European University Foundation - Campus Europae, more commonly called European University Foundation (EUF) is a network of universities committed to bring about a modern, strong and competitive European Higher Education Area. The EUF is also an influential advocate for a substantial increase of the quantity and quality of student mobility, regularly putting forward new ideas, policies and recommendations. The network has a rich history of promoting policy reform and contributing to the further development of the Erasmus programme.
The network deploys intensive cooperation and policy experimentation under five key pillars:
- Digital Higher Education both for governance and provision of education,
- Entrepreneurship and employability skills of graduates,
- Policy innovation at national and European level,
- Active citizenship of students and
- Quality mobility for all.