The consortium defined operational objectives to be achieved:
- To provide a pragmatic insight regarding the integration of digital creativity in EU ITE contexts, by designing a framework of digital creative teaching competences (Output 1) and producing guidelines & policy recommendations for enhancing digital creativity in teacher education (Output 4);
- To design, implement and validate a training model for enhancing digital creativity in EU Teacher Education, including a curriculum, a MOOC and a series of OER (Output 2);
- To integrate pedagogical scenarios related to digital creativity in an innovative training tool based on a serious game and gamification elements (Output 3);
- To intertwine ITE providers and EdTech research centres & companies in a community of practice;
- To disseminate and exploit the outputs at institutional, national and EU levels by making them freely and easily available to policy makers, practitioners, researchers and educational stakeholders.
The project outputs will be implemented in 3 higher educational systems (i.e. Italy, Greece and Spain), learning cultures and socio-economic situations. During the projeThis transnational dimension will allow for ensuring that outputs are usable in different EU backgrounds. The project aims for a tangible and sustainable impact on the participating ITE institutions and systems.