The event is divided in two different tracks – sessions and roundtables, and practical workshops. Find out more about the schedule and the speakers here.
Arrival and registration
Welcome & Introduction
Robot and Children: HRI and Theory of Mind
Presenting the DoCENT project
Promoting Digital Creativity in Teacher training – the experience of DoCENT project
"A framework for digital creative teaching competence development: the DoCENT model"
"Training for Digital Creative teaching: The DoCENT training approach in curriculum"
- "The DoCENT MOOC and game: tools for learning and training on digital creativity for teachers"
Coffee break: Informal discussion on digital creativity
Creativity and Technology in Education
"Assessing competences for digital creativity: the way towards certification"
"Recommendations for enhancing digital creativity in teacher education"
"Scratch to foster pre-service teachers' creativity"
"Creativity & Computational design: A love story"
Roundtable with the First DoCENT Users
DoCENT hands-on session: Testing the MOOC and the Serious Game
- Dr. Luigia Simona Sica - Professor of Developmental Psychology, University of Naples Federico II, DoCENT Project Coordinator
- Dr. Michela Ponticorvo - Doctor of Psychology of Programming and Artificial Intelligence, University of Naples Federico II
- Rafaelle di Fuccio - Project Manager and founder of Smarted s.r.l.
- Dr. Mario Barajas - Professor of Digital Learning Environments and founder of the Institute of Educational Research, University of Barcelona
- Dr. Frederique Frossard - Doctor of Education, University of Barcelona
- Dr. Anna Trifonova - Pedagogical coordinator, Educator and Founder of CreaTIC
- Dr. Foteini Chaimala - Post-doctoral collaborator at the Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics (IACM) at FORTH, Socio-Educational Research & Innovation Group (SERI)
- Viktoriya Terzieva - Erasmus+ Project Coordinator, European University Foundation
- Dimitris Diamantidis - PhD student and Professor of Mathematics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Dr. Orazio Miglino - Professor of Developmental Psychology and Head of the Natural and Artificial Cognition Laboratory, University of Naples Federico II
- Dr. Antoanella Marchetti - Professor of Developmental Psychology and Education, Catholic University of Milan
- Alicia Sánchez Brualla - Teacher educator for primary and secondary school levels, Pre-doctoral researcher in maths didactics, University of Barcelona
- Miquel Navarro Noguera - Teacher educator and founder of WARKS, brand for X-Learning and education
- Christos Malliaris - Teacher of Mathematics in Secondary Education, Teacher Educator in the Use of ICT in Teaching, Greek Ministry of Education, B' Athens Directorate of Secondary Education
- Christina Gkreka - Primary Education Teacher, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Iovine Maria Assunta - Teacher of Mathematics in Secondary Education, I.C. San Giovanni 1 Roccarainola (NA)
- Motta Marcello - Teacher of Food Science in Secondary Education, Istituto superiore IPSSEOA A.E.Ferraioli di Napoli